Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Film Lesson: "Night and Fog"

"Night and Fog" is a documentary. I think My reaction to this documentary was shocking and upsetting because it was shocking and upsetting to see what happened to the Jews during the Holocaust and what the Jews had to live through. Probably felt like living hell in the Concentration Camps. The documentary also showed some pictures of how the Nazis killed the Jews. The documentary was not really as powerful as I though it will be. The movie "Schindler's list" was the most powerful because it actually shows more details as of what happened in the holocaust. The documentary mostly showed pictures and the people telling the story. As for the movie, it actually showed and shared the pain the poor, innocent Jews had to go through. It looked like livving hell. It also showed the way the Nazis treated them physically, the concentration camps, the trains...everything. In my opinion, the Hollywood film illustrates the Holocaust more effectively because as I said, it showed more details and I, myself, felt the pain and the suffering. This film got to me in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment